The Library Board's regular meeting will be held on Thursday, June 14 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the Yellowstone Board Room on the second floor of Billings Public Library.
1. Public Comment
Citizens may address the Board regarding any item of Library business on the agenda, with the duration of comment for an individual speaking permitted to exceed one minute only at the discretion of the Board.
2. Chair's comments - 2 minutes
4. Strategic Plan - Gavin Woltjer (10 minutes)
5. Library Policies - Gavin Woltjer (5 minutes)
6. Yellowstone Strengths Academy - Gavin Woltjer (15 minutes)
7. Staffing Update - Tori Koch (10 minutes)
Proposed next regular meeting: July 12, 2018