Reserve a meeting room
General Meeting Room information
The Library has the 2nd Floor Large Conference Room and two Group Study Rooms available for public use. The rooms are available from 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m on Saturdays. To request the use of a room, please complete a Room Request form at the links below, or call 406-657-8258. For details on Library hours, see the Locations & Hours page.
Please keep in mind the following:
- Rooms may not be reserved more than three months in advance.
- Requests for rooms must be confirmed by library staff before a room may be considered to be reserved.
- Private events are prohibited and City Code prohibits alcoholic beverages in public buildings.
- Reserving a room and not using it without cancelling the reservation may result in restrictions on future reservations.
- All provisions may be waived for Library-sponsored, Library-related, City and County meetings and events.
- Rooms are not available on City holidays.
- The cost for using a room, if any, depends on the nature of the organization and the program or event being held.
- PARKING: Parking in the Library lot is enforced M-F from 8 am - 5 pm. More information about rates.
Large Conference Room
The second floor Large Conference Room has a capacity of 15 people, and is available on any day the library is open.
Group Study Rooms
There are two Group Study Rooms on the second floor with a maximum capacity of 4 people. They are available on any day the library is open. Rooms may be reserved for no more than four hours at one time. The rooms may be used on a first-come, first-served basis when not otherwise scheduled.
Submit a Meeting Room Reservation Request
Please review the Library's Meeting Room Policy for more information.
For detailed information on Library hours, see the Locations & Hours page.