The Library Board's regular meeting will be held on Thursday, October 10, 2019 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the Yellowstone Board Room on the second floor of Billings Public Library.
1. Public Comment
Citizens may address the Board regarding any item of Library business on the agenda, with the duration of comment for an individual speaking permitted to exceed one minute only at the discretion of the Board.
2. Chair's comments - 2 minutes
3. Consent agenda (No discussion except for separated item/s) - 1 minute
a. Approval of August 15, 2019 minutes | |
b. Approval of September 12, 2019 Board Retreat minutes | View minutes (PDF) |
4. Foundation Report and Presentation - Leslie Modrow (15 minutes)
5. FOL Report - Clare Young (7 minutes)
6. YGF Report - PJ Smith (7 minutes)
7. Board Retreat next steps - Gavin Woltjer and Board (15 minutes)
8. Succession Planning - Gavin Woltjer (5 minutes)
Proposed next regular meeting: November 14, 2019