The Library Board's regular meeting will be held on Thursday, April 18, 2019 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the Yellowstone Board Room on the second floor of Billings Public Library.
1. Public Comment
Citizens may address the Board regarding any item of Library business on the agenda, with the duration of comment for an individual speaking permitted to exceed one minute only at the discretion of the Board.
2. Chair's comments - 2 minutes
4. BPL Overview and MLA Conference - Staff (15 minutes)
5. Board Retreat - Board (20 minutes)
6. FOL Update - Clare Young (5 minutes)
7. Foundation Update - Leslie Modrow (5 minutes)
8. Yellowstone Genealogy Forum Update - PJ Smith (5 minutes)
Proposed next regular meeting: May 9, 2019