The Library Board's regular meeting will be held on Thursday, February 14, 2019 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the Yellowstone Board Room on the second floor of Billings Public Library.
1. Public Comment
Citizens may address the Board regarding any item of Library business on the agenda, with the duration of comment for an individual speaking permitted to exceed one minute only at the discretion of the Board.
2. Chair's comments - 2 minutes
4. BPL Overview - Staff (10 minutes)
5. Meet the Staff - Dave Shearer (5 minutes)
6. March Retreat - Board (15 minutes)
7. Policy Updates - Gavin Woltjer (15 minutes)
8. Legislative Session Update - Gavin Woltjer (5 minutes)
Proposed next regular meeting: March 14, 2018