The Library is now open Mon-Fri 10am-6pm.
CURBSIDE PICK-UP service will continue Mon thru Fri from 11 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Welcome to the Billings Public Library!
Gavin Woltjer, Library Director
Located in beautiful downtown Billings, MT, the Billings Public Library strives to be a place of exploration, education, and inclusiveness that provides entertainment, research resources, music, computer technology, digitization services, and educational opportunities for our community.
The Billings Public Library will reopen to the public on Monday, February 1, 2021. Hours of operation are from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
The following services will be available during this time:
- 30-minute visitation limit for all patron visits
- Seven (7) public computers will be available for 30 minute sessions (cleaning protocols implemented); patrons may not renew computer sessions
- Online programming only
- Furniture will remain unavailable for patron use
- Archives, Tech Lab, Study Rooms, Community Room, Genealogy Room, microfilm readers, and Yellowstone Board Room remain inaccessible for the public
- Continuation of curbside services M-F; 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Café reopened
- Bookmobile, Homebound, and Senior Outreach services continue with current operational status
partners as soon as possible.
Masks are mandated for all staff and public inside the library.
For questions, please call the Billings Public Library at 657-8292.