To renew an item online, first connect to the Library's catalog and login with your library card number and PIN.
- Then click on the Checkouts tab.
- Choose the items you wish to renew and put a checkmark in the boxes by those items.
- Then click the RENEW button.
- The new due dates will appear on the checkouts list.
- Remember to log out of your account if you are on a public computer.
Items that are already overdue cannot be renewed online. Items that are on hold for someone else cannot be renewed. Items can only be renewed twice; if you try to renew for a third time, you will get a notice to that effect from the catalog.
You may also call our staff for assistance with renewals during regular business hours at 406-657-8258.